Friday, May 11, 2012

L'Oréal: Body-Expertise Nutribronze


Since it's already spring, and summer's coming closer and closer (finally!) I thought I might just get my tan started already :) I can't hurt to pretend it's already summer and sunny weather right? :) I decided to try something new and so far I really like it. I've been trying the Body-Expertise Nutribronze from L'Oréal. This lotion promises a gradual (natural) bronzing proces and is supposed to hydrate your precious skin as well.


I have to say that the result looks really natural to me and other tanning products I've tried before often made me (and my sheets) look orange, which is never good unless you're and Umpalooma.. The lotion also has a nice smell, but after a while you do still get a little bit of that tanning smell you always get when you use self tanners. There's no escape to that sadly enough. The result you get is good enough that I can ignore the little smell that comes with it :)
What kind of self tanning products do you use?

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment