Saturday, May 19, 2012

Aloha everybody!

Mommy, this is for you.

I was asked to make a DIY-rubric on this blog or maybe I asked it, but hey, with these sentences I'm starting the first DIY-post.
I can't remember the time when I really started DIY. I always have been busy breaking my jewelery into pieces and building them up again to create new things.
So the first step you have to take if you really want to start DIY is to gather all the old jewelery, clothes you can find. Like you could even ask you friends to give you charity of their old fashioned pieces. It worked for me. Because when you're going to these shops where they sell jewelery pieces etc. you're going to waste a lot of money and time, everything is way too expensive there djeezes.

I made a lot of jewelery lately, I've been spending a lot of time in my room the last 3 days (studying of course)

I made some collar brooches with chains. I think they look really sophisticated and add something to denim or silk blouses.

They are actually really easy to make. I found the two leaves on old earrings and just attached chains to them. I also used old earrings to make them hold to my jacket. I just glued the earrings to the leaves. That's it!

See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment