Sunday, November 4, 2012

My favorite hair products

I have a history with lots of bad hair days.. I've got curly hair that tends to get frizzy.
I used to straighten my hair every day and of course it got super damaged! About 2 years ago I decided to stop torturing my curls and just go for a natural hair-do :).
I'm still not too happy with my hair but now I've finally found a shampoo and conditioner I'm happy about. So hooray to that! I tought I had tried everything, from cheap to 20 euro bottles and then I tried this. A shampoo for dry or damaged hair and a conditioner for normal hair. They makes my hair soft, I like the smell and on top of that they're cheap :)!



 
I also use A Herbal essences product to fix and prevent split ends.I don't think it really fixes damaged hair but it defintely does something to make my hair look better!
 
John Frieda products are lovely too. I've used bottels and bottles of the dream curls curl definer and it really makes my hair less frizzy. Maybe I should also try his hair mask :).
 
Here's something helpfull if you're still looking for the Herbal Essences products that would work for you:
 
 
ciao!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment