Sunday, November 11, 2012

Vera Wang: Princess

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share with you one of my favorite parfumes: Vera Wang Princess.
I first discovered this in the airport when I was on my way back home from Australia, but decided not to get it yet. After a while I started regretting that I didn't buy it and started looking for the perfume here in Belgium. It was nowhere to be found! No matter what store I tried, I just couldn't find it anywhere. Until one day, the pretty bottle found me :) My mom knew I was looking for this parfume and looked for it on line. She found it and bought it for me as a gift. I couldn't have been happier the day that box arrived! :) Yay!
 
The sent of this is just amazing! In no time this parfume became on of my signature sents.
This is what it is supposed to smell like:

Radiant. Whimsical. Born to Rule!
Created for the modern day Princess, this sheer, fruity floral fragrance is definitely born to rule! The scent sparkles with the captivating, sweet, tart aroma of delicate lady apples and the coveted tahitian tiare flower and finishes with a tasty vanilla chiffon - a treat fit for royalty!

Unfortunatly, there's not a lot left of the parfume any more since I use it every day. I hope my mom rememers where she bought it!

What is your favorite parfume?

Lots of love.




No comments:

Post a Comment